You are more likely to get a higher settlement if you use a work accident attorney New Jersey. The workers’ compensation lawyers from Rispoli & Borneo P.C. understand the law, have years of experience in negotiating these types of claims and have various professional tools at their disposal that can help you get the settlement you deserve. Call today for a consultation with one of our work accident attorney New Jersey.
If you are looking to get workers’ compensation and your case suddenly becomes complicated due to the severity of your injuries or the actions of your employers, you may want to contact a work accident attorney New Jersey.
Here are a few examples of such moments:
- Your workers’ compensation claim is denied. Insurance companies may deny your claim for a few reasons. Maybe they argue that you filed your claim too late to ask for workers’ compensation. Maybe they argue that your injuries weren’t work-related at all. No matter the argument, you can appeal the denial through the workers’ compensation system with the help of a workers’ compensation lawyer from Rispoli & Borneo P.C. who can file the proper paperwork, gather evidence and present your appeal at a hearing.
- You have a preexisting injury. Like many insurance claims, a preexisting injury can affect your coverage. If you have a preexisting injury or condition that involves the same body part that you injured in your work-related accident, the insurance company will likely fight you on your compensation demands. They may blame your injury on your previous condition rather than your work experience.
- You are having trouble getting the medical treatment that you need. If the insurance company delays you from getting effective treatment, even at times as drastic as surgery, a workers’ compensation lawyer can help by putting pressure on the insurance company and advocating for your treatments.
- You are unable to go back to work or unable to work at the rate that you previously were. If you’re not able to return to work because of your workplace injury, it is important that you negotiate a claim that will maximize your benefits and make them last into the future.
- If the insurance company does not agree with your permanent disability rating. If the insurance company does not agree with the disability rating that your doctor signed, they may have you visit a doctor that they have chosen who will often give you a lower rating. A lawyer can prove that you are entitled to the higher rating.
- You are receiving Social Security. If you are already receiving benefits from Social Security Disability Insurance, they may be reduced if you also receive workers’ compensation. A work injury attorney New Jersey can assist you in this tricky process.
- You are having a workers’ compensation hearing. If you are unable to settle with the insurance company on a number that accurately represents your injuries and experiences, you may need to prove the case at a hearing. A lawyer from Rispoli & Borneo P.C. is experienced with these hearings and can assist you.
It is imperative that you are able to get assistance from an experienced work injury attorney New Jersey in order to be compensated for any injuries, medical bills or lost income. Call Rispoli & Borneo P.C. to set up a consultation today with one of our associates.