As a work related injury attorney Newark employees often call first, Michael C. Borneo has helped thousands of people get justice. He and Vincent S. Rispoli, Jr., of Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. offer a free consultation to those in need of a work related injury attorney in Newark NJ.
The wide range of services offered by a work related injury attorney Newark locals choose from Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. may help you receive the compensation you deserve. After suffering a serious work injury, you may be unable to continue working. If your workers compensation claim was denied, not only will you have to pay your medical expenses yourself, you may be at risk for losing your job. Request a free consultation today from one of our attorneys and discover how we may be able to help you.
If you’re in need of a trusted Newark work related injury attorney, our legal team may be able to do the following on your behalf:
- We can file a court order to force the workers compensation insurance company to renovate your home to make it wheelchair accessible if you were catastrophically injured while on the job.
- We can arrange for a physician to treat your work related injury in the state to which you relocate.
- We can arrange lifetime medical tests and checkups for your asbestos exposure that occurred while you were on the job.
A work related injury attorney Newark community members rely on from Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. may be able to do the following:
- Help you qualify for temporary disability benefits if you were denied light duty employment after your physician prescribed it for you.
- Help you qualify for temporary or permanent, part-time or full-time benefits after you were injured on the job.
- Help you qualify for permanent total disability benefits if you were the victim of sexual harassment from someone you came into contact with because of your job.
- Help you obtain a settlement or jury award for permanent total disability benefits from a heart attack, repetitive stress injury, or other type of work related injury.
A work related injury attorney Newark residents turn to from Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. may be able to do the following:
- Help you receive benefits if your spouse suffered a fatal accident while on the job.
- Help you obtain benefits if your spouse committed suicide due to insufferable pain caused by a work related injury.
- Help you receive benefits if your spouse died from a work related illness due to exposure to asbestos, toxic chemicals, or other harmful substances.
Contact Us Today
Many injured workers who had nowhere else to turn have come to our firm to find assistance in getting the benefits they deserved. Call us today at (908) 353-0800 for a free consultation to learn more about how we might be able to help you too. Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. is your choice for a work related injury attorney Newark offers to those who need legal assistance. Contact Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. today for a free initial consultation.