Getting Help from a Car Accident Attorney Newark Trusts
Have you been injured in a car accident? Are you feeling confused about what you should do, and wondering whether or not there is any legal recourse for what happened? If you answered ‘yes’ to either of these questions, consulting a car accident attorney from Rispoli & Borneo might be in your best interests. You call is free and confidential, and your risk nothing except a few minutes of your time. Please call us now.
The Costs of a Car Accident in Newark
On average, a car accident victim will face upwards of $126,000 in related financial losses. A majority of people will not be able to cope with such a large amount of expenditures without going into extreme debt. Luckily, for people who have been the victim of another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, there are laws that protect them. If you believe another party caused your car accident or is partially to blame, you may be able to hold them liable for their actions.
At Rispoli & Borneo, we have been helping clients overcome their financial struggles that were the result of a devastating car accident for more than 25 years. Monetary compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, emotional distress, and other losses is available for nearly all car accident victims. To find out if you have a valid claim, please call a car accident attorney now.
We Seek to Protect YOUR Interests and Legal Rights
For decades, we have been successfully recovering damages from car accident claims. It is from this experience that we have found victims who take their own precautionary steps to secure their interests, in addition to retaining a car accident attorney, enhance their ability to recover maximum damages. We advise car accident victims to take the following steps:
- Call 911 – Immediately after a car accident, you might be offered a sum of money from the at-fault driver in exchange for not calling 911 or the police. In general, this is not recommended. Even if you feel okay, you could have internal or silent injuries that could be serious or life-threatening. Failing to call the police could nullify your insurance coverage, right to pursue damages and any possible evidence.
- Stay Calm – If you are alert at the scene of the accident, make an effort to stay calm. Cooperate with the police and be cordial to the person who caused the accident. Avoid saying anything that might hinder your claim. For example, do not admit any fault even if you believe you are partially to blame.
- Seek Medical Care – Depending on your injuries, an ambulance might have taken you to the hospital and you might not have been able to conduct the above steps. This is not a problem and can be taken care of by a car accident attorney. If you were not taken to the hospital by ambulance, after talking with the police and notifying your own insurance company, you should get medical attention. This is regardless of what you may or may not be feeling physically or emotionally. Failure to do so could not only cause you harm but could make a difference in the outcome of any legal claim.
- Document Your Case – If you’re planning to file a car accident claim, try to document every event that unfolds from the moment of the crash. Safeguard receipts, bills, invoices, and any costs associated with the accident. You might want to document your injuries by keeping an injury journal and taking ongoing photographs of the wounds.
- Get Legal Advice – Prior to agreeing to any settlement offer made by the insurance adjuster, it is important to consult a Newark car accident attorney. A lawyer can help you to understand your rights, options, the laws, statutes, and process. You can find out what you can expect from filing a claim and learn about the advantages of having a car accident attorney on your side.
Do not waste any more time in reaching out to a car accident attorney Newark clients recommend. Give Rispoli & Borneo a call.