Criminal Lawyers Long Branch NJ
If you are facing criminal charges, either because you are under investigation or have already been charged, you need to retain the services of a seasoned misdemeanor criminal lawyer Long Branch, NJ who knows how to effectively challenge the evidence prosecutors present, as well as being a skilled negotiator if a plea bargain is in your best interest.
At Rispoli & Borneo, P.C., our Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyer has built a solid reputation in the community, aggressively advocating for clients and working to get the best possible outcome based on the circumstances of the case. If you are facing criminal charges, call our office today to find out how we can help.
Although there are many able public defenders in New Jersey, the truth is that many of them are overloaded with too many cases and just do not have the resources to give every case the attention it needs. The following are some key reasons why you should retain an experienced criminal lawyer Long Branch, NJ.
- Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced in criminal law. They are well versed in any of the latest legal rulings, changes in law, and have extensive experience in navigating the criminal justice system. Your Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyer will be well versed in the types of charges you are facing, the evidence needed to convict, and the type of defense needed to fight these charges.
- Criminal lawyers Long Branch, NJ will be able to thoroughly evaluate your situation, investigate the case the prosecutor has against you, and provide a confidential analysis of your case and how best to proceed.
- Criminal lawyers Long Branch, NJ will know how to get your case dismissed or get the prosecutor to reduce the charges against you, based on the extensive criminal law experience he or she has.
At Rispoli & Borneo, P.C., our Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyers have successfully represented many clients against a variety of criminal charges. Some of the more common charges that our clients often face include:
- Theft, such as burglary, robbery, and retail theft
- Computer crimes, such identity theft and solicitation of a minor
- Domestic violence, such as assault, threatening, and violating an order of protection
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
- Drug crimes, such possession and intent to distribute
- Sex crimes, such as indecent exposure and sexual assault
- Traffic violations, such as driving on a suspended license and reckless driving
Have You Been Charged?
If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, contact Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. immediately. The longer you wait to begin building a defense, the harder it will be to fight the charges against you. Contact our office today to set up a free and confidential case evaluation to find out what steps we can take to defend you against the case the prosecutor and police have built against you. Our team of Long Branch NJ criminal lawyers are ready to come to your defense.
After an arrest, everything can seem trivial when compared to finding and securing a capable Long Branch NJ criminal lawyer. However, for the inexperienced individual, selecting a lawyer is not easy. You will suddenly feel bombarded by cheesy ads, and feel like no one is out there who is capable of defending you. You will probably question your financial ability to secure top-tier law firms and possibly scoff at the idea of public defenders, and despite all of these feelings and thoughts, you will still not be one step closer to selecting an attorney. However, our criminal lawyers in Long Branch NJ at Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. will tell you that the process doesn’t have to be so hard. Here are five tips for finding the best criminal lawyer for your case:
The first thing you should do before considering any lawyer is to compile a list of references and referrals. Ask anyone you can think of for advice on potential attorneys and law firms. Also, contact the local bar association and other organizations for a list of possible Long Branch NJ criminal lawyers. Once you have your list, read reviews and talk to people who have used the firm to narrow down the list of top of your top choices.
Interview Several Lawyer and Compare Costs
With your list in hand, you should schedule several consultations and initial interviews. Most firms offer a free consultation, so make sure to use it wisely. Prepare questions beforehand about the firm, their success rate and costs. Not every firm or attorney charges the same or in the same way. For example, some Long Branch NJ criminal lawyers charge by the hour while others prefer a flat fee. Find lawyers who are similarly priced and avoid the outliers.
Assess Their Resources
Next, you will want to inquire about their resources. Do they have a team of paralegals and researchers? Do they have investigators and expert witnesses at the ready? You want a lawyer with a strong legal team like Rispoli & Borneo, P.C.
Appraise Their Passion
Also, appraise the lawyer’s passion. Are they confident or arrogant? There is a significant difference, with arrogance often leading to recklessness.
Test Their Patience
Lastly, you want a Long Branch NJ criminal lawyer who communicates well and doesn’t get frustrated if they have to explain things more than once. Therefore, at your initial meeting, ask a lot of questions and make sure that everything is clarified, so you understand.
Finding a competent criminal lawyer in Long Branch NJ is crucial to launching a successful defense. However, don’t allow yourself to become too overwhelmed by the process, but instead, choose Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. Call us today to schedule a consultation with our Long Branch NJ criminal lawyer.