Criminal Lawyers Long Branch NJ
If you are facing criminal charges, either because you are under investigation or have already been charged, you need to retain the services of a seasoned misdemeanor criminal lawyer Long Branch, NJ who knows how to effectively challenge the evidence prosecutors present, as well as being a skilled negotiator if a plea bargain is in your best interest.
At Rispoli & Borneo, P.C., our Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyer has built a solid reputation in the community, aggressively advocating for clients and working to get the best possible outcome based on the circumstances of the case. If you are facing criminal charges, call our office today to find out how we can help.
Although there are many able public defenders in New Jersey, the truth is that many of them are overloaded with too many cases and just do not have the resources to give every case the attention it needs. The following are some key reasons why you should retain an experienced criminal lawyer Long Branch, NJ.
- Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced in criminal law. They are well versed in any of the latest legal rulings, changes in law, and have extensive experience in navigating the criminal justice system. Your Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyer will be well versed in the types of charges you are facing, the evidence needed to convict, and the type of defense needed to fight these charges.
- Criminal lawyers Long Branch, NJ will be able to thoroughly evaluate your situation, investigate the case the prosecutor has against you, and provide a confidential analysis of your case and how best to proceed.
- Criminal lawyers Long Branch, NJ will know how to get your case dismissed or get the prosecutor to reduce the charges against you, based on the extensive criminal law experience he or she has.
At Rispoli & Borneo, P.C., our Long Branch, NJ criminal lawyers have successfully represented many clients against a variety of criminal charges. Some of the more common charges that our clients often face include:
- Theft, such as burglary, robbery, and retail theft
- Computer crimes, such identity theft and solicitation of a minor
- Domestic violence, such as assault, threatening, and violating an order of protection
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
- Drug crimes, such possession and intent to distribute
- Sex crimes, such as indecent exposure and sexual assault
- Traffic violations, such as driving on a suspended license and reckless driving
Have You Been Charged?
If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, contact Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. immediately. The longer you wait to begin building a defense, the harder it will be to fight the charges against you. Contact our office today to set up a free and confidential case evaluation to find out what steps we can take to defend you against the case the prosecutor and police have built against you. Our team of Long Branch NJ criminal lawyers are ready to come to your defense.