Criminal Law :: Rispoli & Borneo, P.C.
Having a criminal lawyer New Jersey trusts is crucial to defending yourself if you’ve been charged with a crime. This is not only because of the inherent challenges in representing yourself, but also because having someone who specializes in criminal law help you can make a major difference in the outcome of your case. If you’ve been charged with a crime and are not sure where to turn, consider working with Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. When you need a New Jersey criminal lawyer, our firm offers respected legal professionals who can protect your rights.
Choosing a Criminal Lawyer in New JerseyAt Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. we understand the frustration involved in selecting the best possible lawyer to suit your needs and situation. We are accepting new clients and will be happy to match you with an attorney from our firm who can review your case at no charge. In the meantime, you may wish to keep the following tips in mind when choosing a criminal defense lawyer.
- When looking for an attorney, it may be best to narrow your choices to a criminal lawyer New Jersey clients recommend who had cases similar to yours.
- An experienced attorney should be familiar with state and federal laws, and criminal law procedures. He or she should also have experience working in the county or courthouse where your case is pending. All of these details can come into play in a criminal defense case, and having a lawyer who can navigate the justice system can be extremely beneficial.
- Consider hiring an attorney with experience in the area of the law with which you’re dealing. A criminal lawyer New Jersey recognizes for his or her work for representing clients with charges similar to yours is preferable. Be sure to keep this in mind, as in criminal law, some lawyers focus on drunk driving, while others focus on either drug crimes, fraud cases, or claims of domestic abuse, etc..
Remember that you are permitted to ask about these details while looking for a criminal lawyer New Jersey clients can rely on, as you should be able to trust your attorney’s experience. Trust is crucial to a strong attorney-client relationship. There are questions you can ask yourself to be sure this is the lawyer for you, such as:
- Is my attorney someone I feel I can openly talk to?
- Does my attorney explain the case details so I can fully understand them?
- Does my attorney demonstrate a genuine concern in helping me, and do they seem committed to making every effort to gain a successful outcome?
Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you are looking for a legal professional who can make a difference, be sure to contact us at Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. Our law firm has a solid record defending people charged with a criminal offense, and we have extensive experience in many areas of criminal law. When you are ready for a free consultation with a criminal lawyer New Jersey clients know they can trust, call us at (908) 353-0800.
The legal firm of Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. has successfully represented many criminal law cases. Our attorneys are here to help. Contact Rispoli & Borneo, P.C. today for a free initial consultation.